Heating Oil Tank Protection with The TankSure® Program
At Aquidneck Services, we know that keeping your Rhode Island home heating oil tank protected and maintained is an absolute necessity when it comes to making sure all your home comfort needs are covered. Our Aquidneck customers can rest easy knowing that they will be taken care of in every aspect when it comes to their home comfort. That’s why we offer tank protection with the TankSure® program, so that you won’t need to stress about the expensive cost of a replacement for your home’s oil tank.
We understand that your heating oil tank is an indispensable piece of equipment that you rely on to store the fuel that keeps your family warm and comfortable throughout the cold season. Any damage to your tank can be expensive to repair and replace—not to mention the costs of environmental cleanup if your tank were to leak. Heating oil tanks typically corrode from the inside out and often show no exterior signs of wearing excessively thin. For this reason, we provide a test that is similar to a medical ultrasound which allows us to give you a sense of security in knowing that your tank is safe. We can also give you an advanced warning and replacement credit when your tank is in need of proactive replacement.
Protect Your Home with Oil Tank Protection
The TankSure® Program enables us to evaluate the safety and integrity of your aboveground heating oil tank using an EPA-approved ultrasonic tank test. Using the program’s testing technology, our technicians detect the level of corrosion inside your oil tank and predict the likelihood of your tank needing replacement in the near future. If your tank qualifies for the program, you will receive a Tank Replacement Payment for a future replacement of your oil tank*.
Benefits of the TankSure® Program include the following:
- Qualifying tanks receive a tank replacement payment to help cover the cost of a replacement*.
- Using EPA-approved testing technology, ultrasonic equipment detects the level of corrosion inside oil tanks.
- This service helps protect your home. Proactive replacement can help avoid costly remediation expenses.
- Included is an inspection of common tank components such as legs, seams, fill and vent pipes, oil lines, and vent whistle.
- For aboveground non-qualifying tanks, we will give you a replacement credit to upgrade your oil tank*.
Basic Tune-Up plan:
- $1,000 Toward Tank Replacement Payment of qualifying tanks
- $200 Toward Tank Replacement Coupon for disqualifying tanks
To sign up or learn more about the TankSure® Program, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by visiting our contact page or giving our office a call at (401) 251-4226. We would love to talk to you about how you can proactively protect your home by taking care of your heating oil storage tank.SIGN UP NOW
*To qualify for the TankSure® Program, your tank must not be in need of immediate replacement at the time of the initial inspection. To guarantee renewal coverage thereafter, the TankSure® Program renews automatically and the ultrasonic tank inspection is scheduled as part of your annual tune-up.